Rates & Insurance
Rates (Important Notice)
- $25 per 15 minute consultation; first one is free
- $175 for initial assessment
- $150 per 53 minute session
- $105 per 50 minute couples session
- $50 per group session
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
Good Faith Estimate
As of January 1, 2022 you are entitled an explanation of cost of services. The spirit of the law is to prevent any unexpected charges, i.e. the No Surprises Act. There are two main things you should expect or not expect. One is you will get a good faith estimate. This is a form that explains how much services will cost. This is not a perfect estimate because it will likely be based on your phone call to schedule your first appointment. Here’s an example:
The No Surprises Act also prevents you from receiving balance bills. This is when you get a bill from your provider for what your insurance company won’t pay. This is usually in addition to copays or coinsurance. You shouldn’t receive anything like that from me.
For more on the No Surprises Act check out the following link.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!